Why have a professional MC for your wedding day? Because you deserve someone you trust to professionally and smoothly guide your day.
What is an MC? And what do they do?
A Master of Ceremony (MC) is like the host for your wedding day. The MC is there to help with various elements of your wedding. From ensuring it all runs smoothly to making your guests feel welcome, to staying sober(!), we aim to put you at ease.
Elements of your day that your MC will handle include:
- Arriving early to connect with your suppliers for the day
- Greeting your guests upon arrival
- Assisting your photographer in organizing group photos
- Presenting the newly married couple
- Introducing speeches
- Announcing the first dance, cutting of the cake, and other important moments during the reception
- Ensuring your guests are using the right #hastags
- Liaising with your planner/coordinator and suppliers for a day that runs smoothly
- Remaining approachable for any questions your guests may have
- Connecting with you, the couple, to guarantee everything is as you expected it to be
- Communicating all information in multiple languages (if applicable)
How does it all work?
Our MC service is always packaged with our celebranting service. This works best because we able to be the host from the start of your day to the very end. It is also ideal because, as celebrants, we will spend a lot more time with you, thus know more about you.
Whether or not you decide to have us conduct your ceremony, two weeks prior to your wedding day we will sit down with you and map out your day. This will include discussing the atmosphere you would like to have, which songs to play when, who will speak when, how you would like each person introduced, VIPs in your wedding party, possible tensions in the family, and pretty much everything else we can think of to guarantee your day is perfect.
Fee: €749, which includes your ceremony, plus 4 hours of MC + travel expenses*
*If you would like your MC for more than four hours, you will be charged at a per hour rate of €40.