Our price list for 2020:
Wedding Fee: €550 + travel expenses*
*Travel expenses are calculated based on the distance of your celebrant to your ceremony location.
+If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the wedding date, an additional fee of €50 is added to the price.
-If you would like to book for 2019, please contact us directly for pricing.
Includes all of the following:
- Face-to-face (usually via the net) no obligation introduction meeting with your potential celebrant – so you can make sure you like us!
- All and unlimited communications (Skype, telephone, and emails) necessary to create the ceremony
- All of our creativity, excitement, and experience to create your ceremony – while you will work with only one celebrant, there is a whole team here to support them
- A friend to help you understand all of your wedding ceremony options – really we are only limited by our imaginations
- Production of original and customized wedding ceremony that will be just as awesome and as fun as you are
- Unlimited edits and revisions of your ceremony – we want you to adore every word
- Total and utter control of the final version of your ceremony – we only like surprises, if you do
- Coordination of your wedding rehearsal on the day prior to your ceremony
- A team of “back-up” celebrants so you don’t have to stress in case there is an emergency – it has never happened, but we like to be prepared
- Guarantee that your celebrant has no other wedding on your big day
- Arrival 45 minutes before your wedding ceremony start time – so we have time to coordinate with your DJ/musicians, photographer and videographer
- Performance of your ceremony that you and your guests will be talking about for years to come – so good we just may make you cry
- All associated travel costs and up to 1 night stay in location – additional nights will incur costs
- An offsetting of the carbon impact of our travel by donating to support reforestation in Uganda & Nicaragua (via MyClimate.org)
- Free access to our video courses on how to write your wedding vows and wedding speech – helpful and easy to follow, these courses take the stress out of at least two parts of your wedding day
The following is excluded:
- Processing of official marriage certificate and any related activities
- Procuring location
- Decorating location
- Design and production of the wedding ceremony program
- Audio system, i.e. microphone, speakers, etc.
- Handling of any wedding elements outside of the ceremony
- Any items required for rituals to be conducted during the wedding ceremony